Marine polyurea is designed to encapsulate Marine assets to prevent chemicals from leaching into the environment and protecting the equipment from abrasion and mechanical damage.
Some of the Marine uses for polyurea coatings are:
- Fishing boat holds
- Strut protection for hydrofoil watercraft
- Floating dock coatings
- Protect saltwater ballast tanks on ships
- Rust encapsulation on barges and tanks
- Boat hull protection
- Sealing ship holds before sailing to protect cargo
- Protect icebreaker ship bows
- To seal heat brick on steam vessels and pipe in lieu of lagging
- To restore pilings above and below water line
- Aircraft carrier decks, stairs and passageways
Call us on 1300 66 5325 to arrange an appointment with our estimator or fill in our online request form and we will call you.