Polyurea can be used in many areas of transportation to protect from wear and corrosion and to save on repair and replacement costs.
Some of the uses of polyurea in transportation are:
- Abrasion resistance for street sweepers
- Lining of rail-cars for protection of product and to prevent sticking
- Horse trailer/ float floors
- Lining if containers for transport of optical grade sand, food, and medical grade plastics
- Protective coating for bus stops
- Lining of cement mixer trucks and chutes
- Abrasion resistant coatings in dump truck
- Protecting high voltage boom trucks from electrical conductivity
- Hot asphalt dump trucks
- Repair rail-car hatches
- Abrasion resistance for grain truck trailers
- Coating trailers for hauling wet salted hides
- Retrofit sealed rubber transport bladders
- Prevent rust contamination in plastic pellet rail-cars
- Highway and bridge overlays
- Corrosion protection for shipping containers
- Corrosion protection for freezer truck trailers
- Reset railroad tie spikes
Call us on 1300 66 5325 to arrange an appointment with our estimator or fill in our online request form and we will call you.
AWS can fix leaks on concrete, steel and fibreglass tanks
BRIDGE AND ROAD REPAIRS
AWS provides structural repair & strengthening including waterproofing for bridges and roads throughout Sydney, Perth and Melbourne, . We specialize in the repair of concrete by identifying the cause first, solving that and then fixing the concrete structure.
fast setting and applied on site, polyurea and polyurethane coatings are ideal for industrial applications.
We perform precision grouting and resin grouting and other ground stabilization work in a broad spectrum of mining, and construction.
LEAK DETECTION AND REPORTS
Our skilled technicians locate and document even the most difficult leaks using state of the art technology and techniques for producing a detailed and comprehensive report
AWS services specialise in leak detection and repairs in commercial and industrial buildings. Excessive leaking can lead to a build up of moisture which causes mould contamination and/or structural damage, which in most cases is costly to repair.
Mechanical Joints and combi joints are a service AWS performs during construction or after depending on the reason for the joint. In most cases a mechanical joint is there to accomodate for movement in the concrete structures