PRECISION GROUTING AND RESIN GROUTING SERVICES
We perform precision grouting and resin grouting and other ground stabilisation work in a broad spectrum of mining and construction. Precision grouting fills the gap underneath base plates helping to distribute loads evenly over a larger area. Precision grouting helps to maintain the long term structural integrity of large equipment and property.
We perform precision grouting for:
- Filling voids in poured-in-place concrete as a bedding material underneath tilt up & precast panels, beams & columns
- Use to set heavy equipment & machinery base plates
- Use to anchor bolts, dowels & reinforcing bars, as well as patching & caulking concrete pipe
Resin Grout is applied as a two-component system consisting of epoxy resin, combined with inert fillers & the hardener to produce a high thick fluid liquid grout.
We perform Resin grouting for:
- Machinery with high dynamic loads & vibration
- Backing of steel liners of ore crushing machinery in mines & quarries
- In corrosive environments where chemicals, oils & solvents make cementitious grouts unsuitable
- Production line equipment that must resume operations with minimum downtime
- Machinery base plates, crane rails, anchor bolts, hold down bolts & heavy equipment where tensile strength greater than cementitious systems can provide are required